Reservations & Charges :
- Globe n Beyond reserves all rights of admission for wildlife camp / trekking programme / any other such tour / programme announced from time to time.
- Reservations for all camps / tours, programme etc. will be done on first come first served basis.
- Globe n Beyond reserves all rights to change the venue / dates / schedule / cost or cancel the camp(s) / excursions, by giving reasonable notice.
- Reservations must be made in the prescribed format duly filled and signed and accompanied by the advance charges as applicable.
- The camps / tours shall be on chargeable basis and shall be subject to the cancellation policy.
- The participant(s) shall, along with the booking form, pay prescribed booking / advance amounts.
- The participant(s) shall fill in the booking form completely and with true and correct details along with medical problems / ailments/ history. If you do not disclose any details about your health condition, it shall be deemed that you are in good health, have no medical, mental or physical conditions that adversely affect your ability to travel and/or participate in the camps / tours, and that you have not been advised otherwise by a medical practitioner.
- Globe n Beyond shall not be responsible for any costs related to your medical care during or after the travel.
- Enquiries / Reservations made online or via phone, will be confirmed only after receipt of duly filled prescribed registration form and upon payment of the advance / booking amount within one week after such enquiry / registration. If participant(s) fail to make the advance payment within stipulated one week, then the registration shall be deemed not to be confirmed and no complaints regarding the same shall be entertained.
- Full Camp / tour fees must be paid at least 30 days before the camp / tour departure date. The registration shall be deemed to be canceled in the event of failure to deposit the full camp fees within the stipulated period and the booking amount will be refunded, subject to any deductions.
- Globe n Beyond cannot ensure that the Groups or individual Participants will get Railway Reservations in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Computerized Railway Reservation System
- Globe n Beyond shall not be responsible if the participant is unable to join any camp / tour due to any delays or cancellation of flight(s) for any reasons whatsoever
- The Participant(s) shall be responsible for safety of their luggage and belongings during any travel.
- The participant(s) shall abide by all safety procedures including baggage check and in the event of any hold up causing delay to other participants, the representative’s decision to continue the camp shall be final and binding.
On Camp / Jungle Safari / Trail Regulations:
- You hereby acknowledge that the camps and safaris in the forest areas, adventure camps, involves dangerous risks including risks of contracting infections, illness, injury, death or loss and damage to property, as a result of negligence or due to actions of wild animals, natural occurrences, and other such causes including terrorism. Globe n Beyond shall not be responsible for loss of life or personal injury, property damage or other loss that may occur due to any of the above mentioned risks.
- The participants shall strictly abide by the rescue procedures / evacuation plans as may be implemented by the authorized representatives as and when the situation arises. Any disobedience shall be at the sole risk of such participant.
- Globe n Beyond shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to valuables or luggage or any equipment belonging to or carried by the participant(s) on camps and no claims of the participant(s), parents, guardians, relatives, or friends of participants shall be entertained.
- Participant(s) shall always abide by the instructions and decisions of the authorized representative of Globe n Beyond and in the event of any dispute or any adverse situation whatsoever, the decision of the authorized representative shall be final and binding upon the participants. Failure to abide by the directions / instructions of the authorized representative shall be solely at the risks, costs and consequences of the participant(s).
- Participant(s) shall immediately communicate to the authorized representative if he/she suffers from any medical problems, ailments, disorders etc. or symptoms of the same, during the travel/camp/safari.
- You also are aware that medical services or facilities may not be readily available during the camp / safari / trail. The medical aid as is available at the camp location including aid from local doctor, medical center or hospital will be provided to the participants and the participant shall alone be responsible to bear all the expenses for the same.
- If the health condition of the participant is not good enough to continue with the camp, then the authorized representative for Globe n Beyond shall have complete authority to continue the camp with other participants. Reasonable efforts shall be made for making arrangements for return of such a participant to his residence or such hospital facility as may be available and the participant shall be responsible for all the costs including expenses for medical treatment and traveling.
- If his/ her medically unfit status continues during camp, the participant shall have to travel by a separate transport at an additional cost to be paid immediately on tour solely by the participant. The decision of the authorized representative shall be final and binding.
- Consumption and/or possession of Liquor / Alcohol or similar products, tobacco products, cigarette, Narcotic substances etc. is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on Camps organized by Globe n Beyond. The participant shall not carry any weapons or firearms during the course of camp or tour/ programme. If any participant commits breach of these conditions, the authorized representative for Globe n Beyond shall have full discretion to prohibit the participant from continuing with the camp / tour / safari and the authorized representative shall have complete authority to continue the camp with other participants. The participant committing such a breach shall not be entitled to any refund or compensation in any manner whatsoever and shall be further liable to compensate Globe n Beyond or any fellow participant for any loss caused by the participant either directly or indirectly.
- The participant shall be solely responsible for all or any illegal acts committed by him/her, including acts of misbehavior with fellow participants and authorized representatives or commuters or any third party during the camp/ tour/ programme.
- The participants shall be bound by all decisions made by the authorized representatives at all times during travel and Jungle Safaris / Trails and shall be required to follow all instructions of the representative(s).
- The Participants shall NOT act in any manner which may cause disturbance to the environment and / or the wildlife during the Jungle Safari(s) / Trails, and shall immediately stop any such acts which may cause loss to other participants including cancellation of Safari.
- In the event the participant disobeys the rules and regulations of the concerned forest department, Forest Guide, Drivers or the authorized representative either before or during any Jungle Safari / Trails, then the authorized representative shall have complete right to deny permission to him to continue the Safari / Trail and the representative shall have complete discretion to continue the Safari / Trail with the other participants
- The Participants shall strictly avoid littering the campsites and areas visited during the camp / tour and shall carry their own garbage bags.
- Any incidental / additional expenses incurred during the camps shall be borne by the participants including but not limited to additional travel or relocation expenses.
- Globe n Beyond shall not be responsible for services (quality or absence thereof) provided by the Third Party service providers including and not limited to transportation, lodging/ boarding, etc
Any cancellation by participant(s) must be communicated to Globe n Beyond at their Office in writing. The refund, if any, shall be given only after the camp is over, irrespective of the date when the cancellation has been communicated.
Applicable Cancellation charges:
- Full Refund of amount paid if the cancellation is done with more than 30 days (excluding the day of departure of Camp) remaining for camp departure date, subject to any deductions including travel fares, permit fees etc
- 35% of the regular camp charges will be charged if the cancellation is done more than 15 days (excluding the day of departure of camp) prior to the departure date of the camp.
- No refund if the cancellation is done with 7 or less than 7 days (excluding the day of departure of camp) remaining for camp departure date.
- No refund in case the participant fails to join the camp on the scheduled day, time and place of departure.
- In case where Globe n Beyond has booked the tickets for air travel / railway tickets / bus tickets or taxi for the camp related transportation, then the refund paid by the airline authorities / railway authorities / bus operator / taxi operator shall be forwarded to the participants after deducting the processing charges, in case of cancellation done by the participant or camp being canceled by Globe n Beyond.
- Globe n Beyond may refund amount only if the camp / tour is canceled by Globe n Beyond for any reason whatsoever and only the amount accepted as “Camp Charges” will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation due to major mishaps like Death in Family/Accident with respect to the participant or next of kin, Globe n Beyond will refund the camp charges, subject to the deduction of air / railway cancellation charges, on production of sufficient proof (Death/Medical Certificate).
The participants shall be responsible to arrange his own insurance to cover any medical, travel and loss / damage of any equipment or property and Globe n Beyond shall not be liable for the same
No Liability: Globe n Beyond shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the participant or any other person, for any loss or expense incurred due to:
- Any death, personal injury, partial and permanent physical disability and sickness (contagious or otherwise), accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused;
- Any Safari / Trail / Outing missed due to delay caused by any participant shall be non-refundable.
- Train/flight delays, rescdheduling/ cancellation of train/flights, inter-connection occurring due to airline problem and/ or any change in train/ flight schedule or meals not being served during travel;
- Safari / Trails / Outing missed and/ or the program being curtailed after commencement of the tour and/ or before the due period due to any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond our control such as political, acts of terrorism, natural calamities, etc.
- Globe n Beyond shall not be responsible for any loss of baggage during road or railway journey or by the airline or by independent contractor or their agents, hotel staff, bus/ coach or while traveling etc.
- Globe n Beyond shall not be responsible if any camper’s baggage, cash, jewelry or any other valuable (s) is lost due to theft or by any other reason whatsoever during the tour. Entire responsibility of taking care of their valuables shall lie on the camper(s).
Globe n Beyond will treat all information furnished by participant as confidential and will share only the necessary information with railway authorities, airline, hotels & service providers who will provide services on tour. However, Globe n Beyond may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by the participant, if such disclosure is required by law or by an order by court or the rules, regulations & enquiry by any govt. / statutory agency having regulatory authority over Globe n Beyond. Each of these conditions shall be severable from other and if any provision is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect. Globe n Beyond solely reserves the right to publish the photographs of participants or group photographs taken during the camps, on their brochures, website, Facebook page and on banners at exhibitions.
OTHER VITAL RULES :
- Globe n Beyond reserves all rights to change or modify the camp. Management reserves all rights to pre-pone or postpone the camps and Globe n Beyond shall not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Globe n Beyond reserves all rights to cancel any camp. In that event, ‘refund amount’ after deducting ‘non-refundable costs’ (such as Forest safari booking charges, Railway reservation and cancellation charges, Travel arrangements booking charges, Accommodation booking charges, handling charges) will be refunded within 15 days from date of cancellation of such a camp / outing.
- Globe n Beyond shall not be liable to refund any amount if one or more participants is found to be medically unfit to continue with the camp and chooses to stay back or return.
- Globe n Beyond shall not be responsible to refund any amount whatsoever in the event of cancellation of camp due to force majeure.
You hereby agree on behalf of yourself and any such minors accompanying you, to INDEMNIFY, defend, and hold harmless Globe n Beyond, its authorized representatives, owners, employees, affiliates, agents, associates, contractors, service providers and/or suppliers for any accidents, claims, losses, damages or liabilities, including death, disability, injury or loss of or damage to property, which might occur during the activities of this trip, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR CONCURRENT, ACTIVE OR PASSIVE, NEGLIGENCE, WRONGFUL ACTS, OMISSIONS.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION :
Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
I have read all the rules and regulations and I understand and accept the same and hence I have signed below today confirming acceptance of said rules and regulations in Toto.
Signature of Participant
(Parent / Guardian – in case of Minor)